Wednesday, September 14, 2011

 What's Up and Coming 

Look for me in the San Clemente's City Logo and Art Contest in the San Clemente Art Gallery on Del Mar from Sept 18 thru Oct 27th.

I'm exhibiting at the Fallbrook Library as one of the Award Winners from the past juried art show where I won 3 ribbons until Oct 22nd.

Oct 3-9th I'll be up in San Luis Obispo painting and exhibiting in the San Luis Obispo Art Museums Plein Air Event.

Tenative painting workshop date Nov 5th in Westminster at the ArtSupplyWarehouse. Were working out details.

On Saturday I actually went out painting off the marina in San Diego with the California Art Club. It was a wonderful day with a great group of painters. Can't wait to do it again.

A Reminder, nows the time to sign up for my ARTCRUISE WORKSHOP in Jan! Go to the Eastern Caribean with me on Princess Jan 29-Feb 4th. For more info  go to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment